Scalp Micropigmentation – SMP
SMP. Scalp MicroPigmentation
- A new direction that is in great demand in America and England.
- Visible result after 1 procedure
- An alternative to expensive hair transplant
- Minimal competition.
- Suitable for both men and women
- Additional income. The training will pay off after 1 client.
The course is suitable for:
- Permanent makeup artist – You can add a new direction to your services
- Tattoo artist – Needn’t buy special equipment
On the course we will learn:
- Introductory lesson – Hair loss causes and modern solutions.
- Types of alopecia – Determination of the degree according to the Norwood and Ludwig scale. Hair transplant FUE and FUT. Collaboration with plastic surgeons.
- Main directions of SMP – Let’s analyze the American-English direction, European, Asian and their differences. Pigments. How to use them and which are the best on the market
- Features of the procedures – For men and women. Needles, configurations that suit us.
- Sketching – Drawing frontal hairlines and side profiles.
- Creating different effects of simulating hair growth
- Procedure protocol
- Recommended aftercare. Correction.
- Service promotion methods – Pricing. Equipment and what is needed for high-quality photos
After graduation, you will get:
- Status – Possession of unique technique
- Become an Expert – Minimal competition
- Increase customer base – A huge number of potential customers in the face of men and women
- Increase income – Due to the expansion of the services offered
How is the training going:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Training takes place on a convenient online platform
Certificate after the course
Online Course SMP. Scalp MicroPigmentation A new direction that is in great demand in America and England.Visible result after 1 procedure. Learn now ..
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 19
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Introductory lesson
- Types of Alopecia. Determination on the scale of Norwood and Ludwig degrees of hair loss.
- Pigments. How to use them and which are the best on the market
- Features of the procedure for men and women. Needles and configurations. Thickening effect. Blending areas
- Sketching the frontal hairline and side profiles.
- Equipment. Machine. How to hold the device. Depth and consistency. Objectives of the 1st session. Objectives of the 2nd and 3rd session. Post care.
- Pricing. Portfolio.Market strategy